Math – 2nd Semester supply list:
We will be making a lot of foldables and color coding this spring semester, students will need the following to stay organized.
Have a very relaxing vacation and happy holidays!
Remember: make good choices!
1. You must find the stairs in person and document with a picture that either a.) includes
you or b.) has a sign that says “Ms. Aames stairs contest Fall ‘15”
2. You must calculate (using consistent measurements) the slope and find the percentage of inclination.
3. Write a sentence justifying the slope of your stairs.
4. No late submittals accepted.
Today we will start working on your rap battles in class.
You will get 2 handouts to guide you:
1. Rap Battle: Song Outline - this will help you plan out your song and will walk you through the gathering process for your song.
2. Venn Diagram - this part will help you compare and contrast with your neighbor.
3. Song Creation - you will write out your song, with both your part and your partner's (if you have one).
Here's the sheet you are to complete your homework on.
Here's the sheet for your homework to be graded.